Bank of Botetourt has announced several recent promotions:
- Ashley M. Austin has been promoted to Credit Analyst Office. Ashley is based out of the bank’s Loan Servicing Center in Troutville. She has over 12 years of experience in banking with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Accounting and Finance from Radford University. Austin graduated from the Virginia Bankers Association Management Development Program in 2021. She is a native of Botetourt County and a current resident of the Blue Ridge area.
- Seth T. Moore has been promoted to Assistant Vice President & Business Relationship Officer. He is based out of the Bonsack Office currently but will soon work from the bank’s newest location in the Town of Vinton. Moore has over eight years of experience in banking and an associate degree from Dabney S. Lancaster Community College (DSLCC) and a bachelor’s degree from Strayer University along with his master’s from Liberty University. He also graduated from the Virginia Bankers Association Management Development Program in 2018 and is a current member of the DSLCC Business Advisory Board. Moore is from Buena Vista, where he currently resides.
- Amanda B. Peay has been promoted to Vice President, Real Estate Lending Officer & Supervisor. Peay manages the in-house loan process for the bank and is based out of the Loan Administration Center in Troutville. She is a Business Administration graduate from Columbia College in Columbia, S.C., and has more than 15 years of experience in the mortgage industry. She is the current Youth Director and Lay Leader for Andrew Chapel United Methodist Church. A resident of Buchanan, she and her husband Jeff have three children: Virginia, a graduate of Liberty University residing in North Carolina; Luke, attending Liberty University; and Annabelle, who attends James River High School.
- Sheila M. Petty has been promoted to Assistant Vice President & Branch Manager at the Daleville Town Center Office. Petty has more than 26 years of industry experience and has been with Bank of Botetourt since 2017. A lifelong resident of Fincastle, Petty has deep roots and a strong sense of community, having served as a member of the Fincastle Volunteer Fire Department and the Daleville/Fincastle Lions Club. After attending Virginia Western Community College, she began her banking career in 1995. She resides in Fincastle with her husband, Don, and their son, Donnie.
- Stilissa “Lisa” D. Pledge has been promoted to Vice President, Loan Documentation & Compliance Manager & CRA Officer. Pledge is located at the bank’s Troutville Loan Services Center, where she manages the Loan Documentation Department and continues to be an instrumental part of the bank’s compliance team. She has more than 25 years of experience in the industry, 15 of them with Bank of Botetourt. She is a graduate of the Virginia Bankers Association School of Bank Management at the UVA Darden School of Business. Pledge is a lifelong resident of Roanoke and resides in the city with her husband, George.
- Marcus T. Wade has been promoted to Assistant Vice President & Business Relationship Officer at the bank’s Salem Office. He has been in banking for over 17 years, all of which have been with Bank of Botetourt. Prior to banking, he worked in sales and in retail as a shift supervisor. Wade attended Bluefield College where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Organizational Management and Development. He is active in his community, serving as a board member for Star City Rec Club and Virginia Warriors AAU, and as a deacon and chairman of Youth Ministry with High Street Baptist Church. He is a member of the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee for the Virginia Bankers Association and Bank of Botetourt and is a member of the Kiwanis Club of Salem. Wade resides in Roanoke and has two children, Kennady and Kaiden.
Bank of Botetourt was chartered in 1899 and operates 13 retail offices in Botetourt, Rockbridge, Roanoke, and Franklin counties, the City of Salem, and the Town of Vinton,. Bank of Botetourt also operates a mortgage division, Virginia Mountain Mortgage, and a financial services division, Botetourt Wealth Management.
Leave a Reply