On Friday, March 11, Botetourt County launched a recruitment campaign titled, “You’re Not Typical. Neither Are We.”
In preparation for the campaign, the county polled their employees and asked why they like working for Botetourt County. They said, at the end of the day, it’s about the people. Working with people that make coworkers feel valued, supported, and included—that’s what makes the team so special.
Currently the County actively recruits for:
- IT positions
- Grounds Maintenance Positions
- Part Time/Seasonal Maintenance Positions
- Part Time/Seasonal Sports Complex Workers
- Part Time Van Drivers
- Part Time Librarian Assistant
See and hear the BOCO campaign in various channels like:
- Digital Ads(Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit) plus posts on social channels
- Web Based / Job Boards
- Radio Ads
Apply for full time and part time positions today at botetourtva.gov/jobs. The county also offers some hybrid working positions.