James River High School will present its 34th Annual Knight of the Arts on Thursday, May 4, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
The evening will include:
- Performances by the JRHS Choir, Band and Drama Club
- A display of “Currents,” the school’s art and literary magazine
- An art exhibit displaying the student winners in each medium
- A silent auction with many gift certificates and other items
- Voting for the People’s Choice award in the art exhibit
- Refreshments provided by the James River PTSA
The event is free and the public is invited.